Who is the target group of mygreatjobs?
Job seekers are refugees, German citizens with a migratory background as well as “Expatriates”. These people have special language skills and inter-cultural experience due to their non-German roots. We also post job offers for people that work in the sector refugee relief, immigration or integration.
Employers are from all branches of economy, the public sector or NGOs. In any case, employers specifically seek personnel with a migratory background or just want to give refugees a chance on the job market.
How do we post a job?
Usually, the process of the registration as an employer and the posting of a job is self-explanatory. In case you are experiencing any trouble you can find information in the following documents:
- Registration (English version coming soon. German version)
- Posting a job (English version coming soon. German version)
How much does a job posting cost?
We offer different prices for
- full-time and part-time job offers
- minijobs and jobs with an hourly wage less than 10€
- Internships and positions for trainees
You can access the current price list here.
General information, for example about legal advice can be found here: Links & Ressources.